Today’s blog comes courtesy of Denise Wymore, owner of consulting service for cooperatives, Denise Wymore, LLC.
10 years ago…….
If you had told me that…..
- We would have an African-American for President
- Tiger Woods would be divorced and disgraced
- Michael Jackson would be dead
- A show like Glee would be crazy popular
- Amazon.com and Zappos.com merged and Tony Hsieh’s book would be #1 on the NY Times Bestsellers List
- One of the largest banks in the US would be out of business due a bank failure
- The Post Office is going to shut down Saturday mail deliver
- NCUA would be suing itself
- 1 out of every 200 homes will be foreclosed upon and
- I’d be a guest blogger for a lawyer’s site, I would’ve thought you were:
b. Both optimistic and pessimistic
c. On to something
So if I had a crystal ball and could see 10 years down the road, I would make these predictions:
- The Rolling Stones will still be touring, sponsored by AARP
- The Post Office will be privatized
- Another major bank in the U.S. will collapse
- Tiger Woods will have retired
- McDonalds and Jack in the Box merge to make “Jack n’ the Mac”
- Steve Jobs is rumored to be running for President in the next election
- CUNA and NAFCU will finally be on the same page and in the same house, and
- Credit unions experienced a boom and now hold 25% of the marketplace
What do you think?