Are you a credit union enthusiast? Are you interested in a job with the nation’s leading creditors’ rights law firm?
Join the continually growing team at Weltman, Weinberg, & Reis Co, L.P.A. (WWR), recognized as the nation’s leading creditors’ rights law firm. Based in Cleveland, OH, WWR employs 1,000 employees and operates a network of 9 offices in 4 states. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional legal and collections services through a partnership based on integrity and respect for our clients, our employees, and the communities in which we service.
Credit Union Liaison
Under direction, the Business Development Representative identifies potential clients and new marketing opportunities, sells firm services, and services existing clients by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develops list of prospective clients through networking referrals, business associations and directories, and trade show follow-up.
· Contacts prospective clients to present information and explain available services.
· Works with firm attorneys to identify new markets and performs research to determine potential feasibility/need of services.
· Maintains positive relationships with existing clients.
· Reviews orders for ideas to expand services available to current clients.
· Monitors files to ensure accounts are serviced in accordance with client expectations.
· Confers with clients and firm representatives to resolve complaints.
· Identifies opportunities to enhance firm visibility through speaking engagements and attendance at community events and functions.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from a 4 year college or university in marketing, communications, or a related field and a minimum of 1 year relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Knowledge of marketing principles and methods, principles and processes for providing customer service, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction; computer operation and word processing, spreadsheet, and database software; ability to present a positive image to the public.
If this sounds like the job for your, please visit our web site at www.weltman.com to learn more about our team of dedicated, innovative, fast paced, and hard working professionals! We offer competitive compensation and outstanding benefits including; Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage; 401(k) and Profit Sharing; Generous PTO Program; and Training. Send your resume and salary expectations in confidence to email@example.com or fax to 614-801-2602.